Old 07-06-2009, 02:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
moghouse moghouse is offline

Default Gardeners World should be pulled

On Jun 7, 11:50*am, Martin wrote:

Well thank goodness for these sophisticated townees. I just knew that
even on urg there would be one smart arse with sufficient savvy to
sort out the electrickery for us. Thank you, Martin to the rescue
again.

In the village, in which I began life, they had a saying: *"Them
country boys they don't know narfin'!" *I've been proving the veracity
of it ever since.

I was a country boy.

Does that mean you were an escapee or a traitor? I knew enough even as
a boy to hide the fact that I had a ridiculously high I.Q. People just
don't like that especially in a child!