Old 07-06-2009, 03:50 PM
Kinky Afro Kinky Afro is offline
Registered User

Default Which lawn seeds?

Hi folks,
Would be extremely grateful if someone would kindly offer me some advice. I have two lawns in need to some reseeding due to bald patches, moss etc. One is South facing so gets plenty of sun the other is north facing and parts of it only get the last sun of the day. I'm a little confused with the various options. I am considering purchasing the rapid start and the shady from the following link. Neither though specify whether they are perennial or annual. Really could do with perennial as I have very little time. Some are with ryegrass and some without?????? Thanks for your help. Stuart

http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/bin/ven...ype=pdx ttype