Old 07-06-2009, 08:31 PM
dunns2 dunns2 is offline
Registered User

Default Cleaned pond starting from fresh

Hi there,

I need some help please, I had a problem with green water, so I tried lots of different things and it resulted in me having to remove all the water, I pumped the original water into a swimming pool, topped it up with some water (put tap safe in) and it now has a water fountain running but no Uv or filter. I have clean the original pod and re filled, it looks great now, how long should I wait before I put the fish back in ? also how long will they be ok in the swimming pool? I have 2 large Koi’s abour 40 cm and lots of gold fish.

Thanks for your time.