Old 15-04-2003, 12:44 PM
KrisHur

Default GardenWeb?

Bitter? You may be incredibly smart but are way to harsh for most moderated
groups.

--
Kristen
Zone 6, SE NY

"Cereoid-XXX" wrote in message
y.com...
Will someone please tell Spike that KrisHur has been spamming and using

foul
language on GardenWeb so Prissy Krissy can see the full wrath of that evil
despot showing his true colors? She will be banned faster than she can say
"What the freak happened?"!! She will also see first hand that Spike

doesn't
practice what he preaches when she makes an inquiry and gets a reply full

of
foul language.

Garden trolls in the rose gardens? Well isn't that special?

KrisHur wrote in message
I love GardenWeb and have never had a problem with Spike. He doesn't

check
every message that comes in, someone makes a complaint, he checks it out

and
takes action if necessary. Someone is either spamming or using foul
language or posting OT to get kicked off. I love that, I don't want

people
who are financially interested promoting their products. I don't want to
read foul language, I stopped reading rec.gardens.roses b/c of all the
trolls. And I like that he keeps the groups focused on gardening and not
politics or religion or any other crap.

B/c of Garden Web I met a few local gardeners at a plant swap and we had

great time. So good we are doing it again! The gardeners in the Southern

CT
area are having another swap on May 3--at the last one I got all kinds

of
good stuff: Black Mondo grass, Geraniums, Plox, ferns, allium, Galium
odoratum, lamium, and a huge gorgeous peony. I gave away: Dr. Rupple
Clematis, Campanula punctata "Wedding Bells", daylilies, hostas.

This year I have a lot of stuff to bring as I'm changing a lot of

plants.
like that I can find them a good home rather than tossing them. I'm

taking,
Centaurea montana, some mis-named bright yellow asiatic lilies,

platycodon
alba and mariesi seedlings, Gailardia "Burgundy", Monarda "Scorpion" and
some dahlias.

--
Kristen
Zone 6, SE NY

"Alice Gamewell" wrote in message
So are the seed swapes at the other forums without the jerkiness of

this
guy

yew wrote:

"Alice Gamewell" wrote:

Garden Web stinks.

Well, I don't have much experience with the regular forums there,

but
the
seed swaps are great. Never had a problem there, and I've been

swapping
seeds for many years.

Brina