Old 07-06-2009, 11:43 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tynk[_2_] Tynk[_2_] is offline

Default Filling a pond

On Jun 7, 12:15*pm, Jeremy992
wrote:
I am very new to this site and new to gardening overall, and therefore
apologise for this very basic question.
I have quite a large garden and am thinking of building a largeish
pond
(22m x 17m approx 430,000 litres using internate calculation tools)
My question is how do I fill it with water? (as I am on a meter and
obviously this would be out of the question)
Apologies again for the base nature of the question but any help would
be appreciated.
Thanks

--
Jeremy992

Welll dude unless you want to collect rain water or carry it from your
neighbors outside faucet or even run a hose from the nbeighbors to
your pond when their not home you really do not have much choice in
the matter now do you ? If your complaining about water now what are
you gonna do when it ocmes time for water changes and such. Me thinks
your too much of a cheap ass son of a bitch to take proper care of a
pond and somewhere along the lines fish will suffer when yo take short
cuts on food or heal;th care etc...........I bet you would not not
even make a decent parent as diapers would cost too much or formula
would be too expensive and you would water it down. Mllionaires taste
with a mexican migrant workers income.............