Old 07-06-2009, 11:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Can anyone id this Hebe problem?

On 2009-06-07 23:31:26 +0100, "Christina Websell"
said:

"Spider" wrote in message

), I noted several froths of cuckoo spit complete
with leaf hopper;

Going down my garden today I was surprised to see cookoo spit everywhere.
It was not there yesterday.
I don't bother too much about it, tbh. I've never found it a problem for
any of my plants.

Tina

That was pretty much Ray's reaction, too. We have it all over the
place in the garden but simply don't have time to check over every
plant and worry about it.
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.