Old 08-06-2009, 01:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_2_] Spider[_2_] is offline

Default Can anyone id this Hebe problem?

Sadly I have this and have had to stop growing Hebes, I think its a form
of downy mildew but then again it may be viral but what ever it is
it is nearly always fatal after time, as the weakened plants don't go
through cold winters
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Oh dear, that doesn't sound promising, Charlie :~(, but thank you for
responding. If nothing else, it prepares me for the worst. I'm nervously
watching over some post-winter cuttings, but it's too soon to tell yet.

Spider