Old 08-06-2009, 06:19 PM
bub1234 bub1234 is offline
Registered User

Unhappy Help needed for a memory tree

Hi Everone.

This is my first time on the forum and I am hoping to get some advice, let me explain........ I am very new to gardening, so new that I have just had my garden blocked paved because I couldn't cope with the grass!! I now have a lovely garden with a few big pots with plants in, my mum carefully selected for me and that I enjoy tending to.

Now here comes the question, I have recently suffered a loss and would like to plant something in their memory. I am getting a largish, tallish pot and would like something that doesn’t need too much care (I don’t want that to die on me too), something with a bit of height and something that produces lovely flowers/colours. I already a rose tree so am looking for something different.

This is probably as clear as mud but I’m looking forward to receiving some advice.

Thanks