Old 08-06-2009, 06:16 PM posted to rec.gardens
JoeSpareBedroom[_2_] JoeSpareBedroom[_2_] is offline

Default Rhubarb questions

Two years ago, I was given a rhubarb plant and because I had nowhere else to
plant it at the moment, I stuck it in the ground too close to the garage. I
knew it was going to be too huge for that spot, but necessity is the mother
of compromise.

Now it's time to move it and of course, it's huge. If I hack off all leaves
& stalks except maybe for the smallest 3-4 in the center, is it likely to
survive the move?