Old 09-06-2009, 02:21 AM posted to rec.gardens
mleblanca mleblanca is offline

Default Help needed for a memory tree

On Jun 8, 10:19 am, bub1234
wrote:
Hi Everone.

This is my first time on the forum and I am hoping to get some advice,
let me explain........ I am very new to gardening, so new that I have
just had my garden blocked paved because I couldn't cope with the
grass!! I now have a lovely garden with a few big pots with plants in,
my mum carefully selected for me and that I enjoy tending to.

Now here comes the question, I have recently suffered a loss and would
like to plant something in their memory. I am getting a largish,
tallish pot and would like something that doesn’t need too much care (I
don’t want that to die on me too), something with a bit of height and
something that produces lovely flowers/colours. I already a rose tree
so am looking for something different.

This is probably as clear as mud but I’m looking forward to receiving
some advice.

Thanks

--
bub1234

Hi Bub
The following info would be helpful:
1/ where in the world are you? we need climate info.
(since you spell "colours" I am guessing somewhere in the UK)
2/ What is the site like: morning sun, afternoon sun, all day sun,
no sun at all.........
3/ What exactly is the size of a "largish, tallish pot"???

It's very nice of you to plant a Memory Plant.
Emilie
NorCal