Old 09-06-2009, 02:37 AM posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,rec.gardens
Robert Neville Robert Neville is offline

Default Where buy high quality low voltage landscape lights ?

N8N wrote:

I would love to find a good quality light, either solar, low voltage,
whatever that could be relied upon to last more than a year or two.

I have had no problems with the Malibu Metal low voltage series for 18 months
now. Cast aluminum construction seems to hold up just fine.