Old 09-06-2009, 03:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Dear Gardeners

On Jun 5, 11:41*am, "Spider" wrote:
"Fuschia" wrote in message

I had my laptop checked today and the firewall seems to have kept out
Mike's friend. I discussed it with my husband and we have passed the
information about the hacking to our solicitor who will decide what
action to take.
I have enjoyed reading all the gardening chat and advice here,
although I haven't posted very much because my own knowledge is very
basic.
But it has been ruined for me by Mike with all his horrible posting
and lies. He obviously gets a perverted pleasure out of taunting us
ladies and I don't want to think any more what he is up to behind his
keyboard.
So this is to say Goodbye from me to all you nice people, and I hope
that you can eventually get rid of the worst garden pest ever.

Dear Fuchsia,

Please, please don't go on account of this arrogant length of irritation;
he's not worth it. *I'm in no position to speak, I know, having crawled back
under my stone a couple of years ago, but it would be the most horrendous
shame if you left. *You're one of the good guys. *If you really want to
protect your computer and yourself, you'd be better advised to beef up your
pc security with an extra firewall or similar. *These days, you really need
that protection anyway and it would be money well spent.

Please stay and continue to take part in this friendly group. *It's the
idiots we need to leave, not genuine people like you. *A certain invisible
person is merely a figment of your imagination. *Most of what he says is a
figment of his imagination. *Easy, then, to blot him out.

Do, please, stay.
Spider

Spider, we all missed you very much at the time you stopped posting;
it's great to have you and your gardening expertise back.

Judith