Old 10-06-2009, 01:29 PM
Stanley Stanley is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer Sparrow View Post
Is the rest of your garden growing strongly?

I had this on a number of plants when we bought this house two years ago - the garden had been neglected for many years. Rather than try to pinpoint which nutrient is missing, do you have a good compost available? Try to mulch round the plant and see what affect that has.
Hi,
The rest of our garden is growing well (except for the muddy patch, where the birds have discovered birdseed). I will get some good compost and see where it goes from there. Thankyou.