Old 10-06-2009, 11:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
moghouse moghouse is offline

Default Horse Manure

On Jun 9, 11:51*pm, "Simon" wrote:
I am going tomorrow to pick up some 2 year old manure.

This reminds me of an incident many years ago when I was telling a
friend of mine that I had the opportunity to obtain some 3 year old
horse manure, so I would be unable to carry out an activity we had
planned, as I wanted to get it before it all went. Her mother (a very
sophisticated lady) standing nearby interupted and asked in all
seriousness, "Excuse me, what difference does it make that the horse
is three years old?"