Old 10-06-2009, 12:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Baraclough Janet Baraclough is offline

Default A Bit Of Mischief (Was Dear Gardeners)

The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

"Gordon is terribly selective. *He has arrived in a gardening group
that I have been in since the year dot. *Now he and Bobbie, as Naughty
Nancy are making silly comments in there about prostrate problems.
It's gone down like a brick; the regulars are totally ignoring it; but
in private they ask, who on earth are they?????????????? *It would be
a waste of time asking them to stop their crude behaviour; no doubt
this post will spur them onto more".

Judith, you posted the above in another group. Google's archive of
urg, proves your version
above, is simply untrue. Every urgler who read that thread , knows your
version is wrong.
Ophelia, made a reference to prostate and tomato, which was a follow-up
to a post on the same topic in urg in May.

Gordon, you have caused trouble for me in other groups, do not bring
it here;

The shoe is on the other foot, and wedged firmly in your own mouth.

urglers don't know you yet,

why do you say that? He's been posting here months, and many urglers
knew him before then.

but it has not gone unnoticed
that you and Bobbie followed me in here from the other groups.

Don't be absurd.

For
the sake of my friends here; I will not get into a flame war with you,
now leave it. No doubt your other 2 friends Anne Jackson and Janet
Barraclough will be along next to fuel your fire.

I will merely point out, that Bobbie and Graham are keen gardeners,
live in the UK, and
(as you say) know Anne J and myself from other groups. Both Anne J and
myself, have been posting to urg
longer than yourself. Many urg posters also meet Anne, Bobbie,
Gordon, you and myself in
several other groups.

Janet