Old 10-06-2009, 07:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H[_3_] Gordon H[_3_] is offline

Default A Bit Of Mischief (Was Dear Gardeners)

In message , Anne Welsh Jackson
writes
Gordon H wrote:

If the short Manchester season gives me enough veg, the plan for
next year is a slightly raised bed and some more topsoil.

I trust you are not contemplating actually *buying* it! With a hot box
and a wormery, you could produce loads of good quality compost
before next summer!

I have a large polystyrene box sorted out to use as a hot box, all
I need to do is molish a lid for it - once things settle down a bit, I
might get time to do it! The wormery I already have, but another
one might be in order... ;-)

My compost bin is slowly filling, but yes, - I may buy the topsoil.
(If I can't use Charlie).
;-0
--
Gordon H