Old 10-06-2009, 03:42 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
ReelMcKoi ReelMcKoi is offline

Default Snake prevention

"~ jan" wrote in message
This was a new one for me. I do remember talking about it though in old

RP.
One of my hubby's ex co-workers collects coffee cans, drills holes in t

he
plastic caps and then put moth balls in the cans. She then set the cans

on
the outskirts of her property. Apparently this works. I've never heard

of
it before. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Why would that stop them if it's out in the open?
The fumes would blow away. The "outskirts" of her
property no less. I don't believe it. ;-)
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.