Old 10-06-2009, 10:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Brown Kate Brown is offline

Default A plea

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009, Pete C wrote

Kate Brown wrote:
snippy
Rant understood.
urg isn't all that bad actually. Some sniping based on long standing enmity.
Just ignore. Beleive me, some other groups are like battlefields in hell

I'm very glad to hear it. I come from the calm waters of
uk.media.radio.archers, you know. Also the slightly more turbulent
waves of uk.sci.weather, but I only ever needed to killfile one name,
and I didn't want to start here.

--
Kate B

PS 'elvira' is spamtrapped - please reply to 'elviraspam' at cockaigne dot org dot uk if you
want to reply personally