Old 15-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Folklore

Default Pond Supplies in Minnesota (White Bear or Twin Cities) ?

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 09:27:55 -0500, Scotty smiron(AT)charter.net
Said:

You could try Hedbergs, the one in Rosemount has a good selection of
plants and fish, but the general pond supplies are limited. I'm not
sure about the other locations.

The Stillwater location is probably closest to White Bear, check out

Thanks Scotty. From what I gathered the pond stuff is actually a side
biz for one of the guys that works there. He apparently operates out
of his home in Shoreview and Hedberg just allows him to display and
sell a few things through them.

Someone this past weekend mentioned a place called Blue Lagoon in
Robinsdale that I'm hoping to check out this afternoon.

??

Thanks.