Old 11-06-2009, 12:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default A plea

--
..
"Kate Brown" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 10 Jun 2009, Pete C wrote

Kate Brown wrote:
snippy
Rant understood.
urg isn't all that bad actually. Some sniping based on long standing
enmity.
Just ignore. Beleive me, some other groups are like battlefields in hell

I'm very glad to hear it. I come from the calm waters of
uk.media.radio.archers, you know. Also the slightly more turbulent waves
of uk.sci.weather, but I only ever needed to killfile one name, and I
didn't want to start here.

--
Kate B

Do those two newsgroups have 'cliques' as well? You know, you are either
'one of the chosen few' or are an outsider as in this newsgroup?

It's the only one I know where this happens, where chit chat goes on for
days, chit chat which should have gone to email.

To show how friendly a couple of other newsgroups I frequent are, when I
went into hospital, the two groups produced 14 pages, with an average of 5
messages per page, of 'Get well Soon' etc. These were printed off and
brought into me. BUT, these are people who 'know' me, not those who 'assume'
they know me but never met me :-( The others I have been to their houses for
parties etc. The hospital bedside locker was not big enough for all the
cards.

This group?

They should be proud ......... not.

Printed below was what I received from this group. (By the way, it's the
ONLY one like it)