Old 11-06-2009, 08:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default I might be wrong ...

--
..
"Anne Welsh Jackson" wrote in message
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
"'Mike'" wrote:
"Anne Welsh Jackson" wrote:
"'Mike'" wrote:

.... but are some newsreader programmes incapable of snipping
the dross which has gone before? Or is it just the subscribers?

For goodness sake shut up, and stop nagging.

Next time you send a post which has absolutely _nothing_ to
do with gardening, please have the courtesy to mark it "OT".
Better still, bugger off and do your nagging elsewhere...

Feel better now??? :-))
DO have a nice day

Mike
ps Don't forget to snip long threads

You are about this close to landing in my killfile - again - which
would rid one more aggravation from my life; so don't push it, Crowe!

Be my guest. (By the way, you are not supposed to respond to me,
you will get yourself into trouble)

Did you notice how I snipped all of the unnecessary thread above :-))

...whereas I left it in, deliberately, to upset you.

--
AnneJ

Then you failed. I don't get upset :-)))

I would have thought that EVERYONE on here would have grasped that by now.

Apparently not!

I don't allow people to upset me.

Who do they think they are that they can control me? If they think that,
then they certainly fancy themselves.

..

..
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm some do :-((