Old 11-06-2009, 08:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default A plea

--
..
"Sally Thompson" wrote in message
al.net...
On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 22:54:52 +0100, Kate Brown wrote
(in article ):

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009, Pete C wrote

Kate Brown wrote:
snippy
Rant understood.
urg isn't all that bad actually. Some sniping based on long standing
enmity.
Just ignore. Beleive me, some other groups are like battlefields in hell

I'm very glad to hear it. I come from the calm waters of
uk.media.radio.archers, you know. Also the slightly more turbulent
waves of uk.sci.weather, but I only ever needed to killfile one name,
and I didn't want to start here.

There's an archers newsgroup? Rushes off to look :-) (The BBC forum is
unbearable.)

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through uk.rec.gardening