Old 11-06-2009, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Gardeners World should be pulled

In article , Sacha
writes
On 2009-06-06 17:25:44 +0100, "Bob Hobden" said:

"michael" wrote...
The content now is awful,and I am afraid to say that I think the
series should be pulled.

It's all about viewing figures. If they drop to a certain low level
then it
will be pulled just like "Richard and Judy".

Maybe that's what they want?

I'm afraid I lost interest in this new "rejuvenated" version about the
second programme in the current series.
Be interesting to hear what Alan T. thinks about it or to know what dear
old Geoff would have said.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph