Old 12-06-2009, 12:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
N.Carrot N.Carrot is offline

Default I might be wrong ...

"'Mike'" wrote in message

Then you failed. I don't get upset :-)))

I would have thought that EVERYONE on here would have grasped that by now.

Apparently not!

I don't allow people to upset me.

Who do they think they are that they can control me? If they think that,
then they certainly fancy themselves.

..

.

.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm some do :-((

Kindest regards

Mike

Didn't Andy Mabbett upset you a lot? So much so, that you "followed" him
from group to group, finally ending up in uk.rec.gardening. Dear old Andy
certainly knew how to rattle your cage. -
Once you'd 'established' yourself (flames) he dumped you here. How many
times did you get your account pulled, was it 3 times?
Fondest regards

Nora

..