Old 12-06-2009, 02:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
graham graham is offline

Default A plea

"Kate Brown" wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Jun 2009, Sally Thompson wrote
On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 22:54:52 +0100, Kate Brown wrote
(in article ):

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009, Pete C wrote

Kate Brown wrote:
snippy
Rant understood.
urg isn't all that bad actually. Some sniping based on long standing
enmity.
Just ignore. Beleive me, some other groups are like battlefields in
hell

I'm very glad to hear it. I come from the calm waters of
uk.media.radio.archers, you know. Also the slightly more turbulent
waves of uk.sci.weather, but I only ever needed to killfile one name,
and I didn't want to start here.

There's an archers newsgroup? Rushes off to look :-) (The BBC forum is
unbearable.)

Do pop in. We are usually quite civilised though we don't often talk
about the Archers. As with any long-standing newsgroup there are
catchphrases, but people are very happy to explain and will always welcome
you

.....as my old Granny used to say!

Graham