Old 12-06-2009, 12:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
N.Carrot N.Carrot is offline

Default I might be wrong ...

"'Mike'" wrote in message

He certainly didn't get my cage rattled!!

And as for the number of times my account was pulled. it was NONE. Andy
tried to cause trouble as ever and I got an apology from my ISP.

If you wish to have a go at me, as the others do on this newsgroup, get
your facts right.

Come to think of it, don't bother to research, just join the others by
posting crap.

Kindest possible regards

Mike

You troll with OT bait, you get treated like a troll and like most trolls
you have a persecution complex "if you wish to have a go at me, as the
others do etc, etc"

All I'm doing is answering the obvious question, 'why do you have no
interest in gardening?' ........... you were dumped here by Andy. ROFL.

Fondest regards
Nora.