Old 12-06-2009, 01:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default I might be wrong ...

--
..
"N.Carrot" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message

He certainly didn't get my cage rattled!!

And as for the number of times my account was pulled. it was NONE. Andy
tried to cause trouble as ever and I got an apology from my ISP.

If you wish to have a go at me, as the others do on this newsgroup, get
your facts right.

Come to think of it, don't bother to research, just join the others by
posting crap.

Kindest possible regards

Mike

You troll with OT bait, you get treated like a troll and like most trolls
you have a persecution complex "if you wish to have a go at me, as the
others do etc, etc"

All I'm doing is answering the obvious question, 'why do you have no
interest in gardening?' ........... you were dumped here by Andy. ROFL.

Fondest regards
Nora.

Well to start with let me remind you that you will get told off for
responding to me :-((

However, had it occurred to you, that even though "I" am not a gardener,
someone in this household might just be a gardener and sifts out the good
stuff from the dross the likes of you put up? My wife has been a very keen
gardener for over 50 years and could possibly run rings round some of the
'so called experts' here. Her library of gardening books needs to be seen to
be believed. (That will upset some of the die hards in the clique) :-)))

As for being 'dumped by Andy', I feel sure that Andy is still here, posting
under another name after the publicity he had in the gents toilet, could
even be you of course!!!

Now don't reply to this posting if you want to stay in the clique

Very best wishes

Mike