Old 12-06-2009, 03:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
N.Carrot N.Carrot is offline

Default I might be wrong ...

Well to start with let me remind you that you will get told off for
responding to me :-((

Not true Mike, please ignore the voices in your head :-((

However, had it occurred to you, that even though "I" am not a gardener,
someone in this household might just be a gardener and sifts out the good
stuff from the dross the likes of you put up?

Not true Mike, if she sift out my dross, why are you reading it and
responding to it?
(you may need time to think about that one) Is she a qualified nurse?

My wife has been a very keen gardener for over 50 years and could possibly
run rings round some of the 'so called experts' here.

Not true Mike. You are trying to imply that you arrived here, due to your
wife's interest in gardening. You stalked Mabbett.

Her library of gardening books needs to be seen to be believed. (That will
upset some of the die hards in the clique) :-)))

Not true Mike. Your gardening utterances are minimal, so how can the
diehards be envious of your wife gardening/nursing abilities?

As for being 'dumped by Andy', I feel sure that Andy is still here,
posting under another name after the publicity he had in the gents toilet,
could even be you of course!!!

Not true Mike, your gardening knowledge may be nil, but your navel and gents
toilets knowledge, is second to none. I once went in one by mistake, but
that was a long time ago and I was a little tipsy.

Now don't reply to this posting if you want to stay in the clique

Very best wishes

Mike

Best regards
Nora