Old 12-06-2009, 01:38 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Kingfisher ?control?

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 09:12:33 EDT, wrote:

Decoy goldfish. I think Jan was the one brought the idea here. The only thing, get
those that dont fade in the sun. Ingrid

Have you found them somewhere by chance?

I almost forgot to mention. I saw this at Ranch & Home, it is a solar
powered bird scarer to keep birds from landing on things. Has 2 arms with a
8-10 diameter that move and bounce in a circle (I think). Maybe some ponder
could figure out a way this would work for them, it was only $30! ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:
www.jjspond.us