Old 12-06-2009, 05:43 PM
David JR David JR is offline
Registered User

Default Identifying spots on the underside of chili plant leaves

Hi,

I'm growing several varieties of chili plant indoors and I've noticed lately there are some nasty looking white spot appearing on the underside of the leaves this is on about 10 of my plants now and I'd like to know what it is and how to get rid of it.

This is the first time I've grown anything so any help would be very appreciated

I've included a link to a hi res image and would be extremely great full if someone could give me some information

http://www.simply3dworld.com/daves/s3700007.jpg

Thanks in advance