Old 12-06-2009, 03:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default When can you start digging potatoes?

alan.holmes wrote:
Some have flowers on and I don't know whether that is a sign!

Alan

I've started digging mine. Try lifting a root. See if they are big
enough to eat. I will continue digging and eating mine now as earlies
right until they have died off in Autumn and full grown to full size.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.