Old 12-06-2009, 06:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default pink

On Jun 12, 5:04*pm, Evelyn Usher wrote:
Sorry about that. *I am quite new to a computer and it will take me
time to find my way around . *I am also new to news groups.

--
Evelyn

www.ushad.co.uk
My aim in life is to be as good as my dogs think I am.

Welcome Evelyn, we often wander around on threads, it's nothing to
worry about. We have a lot of people here who are also pretty tecci
so if you need any help, I'm sure you will find it here.

Judith