Old 12-06-2009, 07:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Al[_4_] Al[_4_] is offline

Default Growing potatoes

The other half *loves* Marfona potatoes (baked). Sadly the season seems to
be quite short, and supplies in supermarkets are erratic.

So, how hard would it be for me to grow my own? I have a large garden, but
the borders are jam packed with plants and the only freely available area
is in heavy shade and full of trees. Containers maybe? We have tons
(literally) of compost available - Maybe I could make a raised bed type
thing for them?

Ideas?

Al.