Old 13-06-2009, 01:08 PM
Poppet Poppet is offline
Registered User

Default Little help with my veggies please

Hello everyone, Im a new gardener, just starting enjoying gardening properly, I have planted lots of flowers but having a few troubles with my vegetables that I am growing. I have planted Runner Beans, Tomatoes, Carrots but its the cucumber and peppers that Im having trouble with. They are well established but all of a sudden they drooped down and look like they are dying, and im not sure what I need to do! Help!