Old 13-06-2009, 12:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Coriander

On Jun 13, 11:51*am, David in Normandy
wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
I have lettuce
growing, enough to feed the 5,000 and I have no idea how to use the
majority of it

I'll swap you some mange-tout for the lettuce. The slugs got my last
batch of lettuce seedlings.
As for courgettes, I'll soon have enough to feed the 5000.

--
David in Normandy. *
* *To e-mail you must include the password FROG on the

You can send me mange tout any time you like; love them. As for
courgettes, I love cutting them in half, lengthwise, scoop out seeds,
fill the space with sausage meat, herbs, finely chopped garlic'or
onion or shallot or all if you want and breadcrumbs,brush with olive
oil and bake in the oven until the courgette is soft and the filling
is brown and crispy; lovely.

Judith