Old 13-06-2009, 06:11 PM posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair,rec.gardens
Steve Daniels Steve Daniels is offline

Default Where buy high quality low voltage landscape lights ?

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 16:43:38 GMT, against all advice, something
compelled "brooklyn1" , to say:

Anyone who discounts solar lighting is truely a pinhead...

Well, I can't really imagine why anyone would want solar
lighting. I mean, when the sun is out, can't you see things well
enough?

Sheesh.

--

Don't worry about people stealing an idea. If it's original, you will
have to ram it down their throats.