Old 13-06-2009, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
comp.john comp.john is offline

Default Coriander

On 2009-06-13, Judith in France wrote:

You can send me mange tout any time you like; love them. As for
courgettes, I love cutting them in half, lengthwise, scoop out seeds,
fill the space with sausage meat, herbs, finely chopped garlic'or
onion or shallot or all if you want and breadcrumbs,brush with olive
oil and bake in the oven until the courgette is soft and the filling
is brown and crispy; lovely.

ooooh I'm starving now!

I do a similar thing with marrow - cook the minced meat first with herbs
etc. Same kind of thinking: cut the top off a bell pepper, fill it with
chili con carne you made previously, put the top on, bake until pepper
is cooked but still strong enough to hold the contents, serve with rice.
--
comp.john