Old 13-06-2009, 05:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default Coriander

"Judith in France" wrote in message
Oh no Martin, they breed rabbits for the table here and neighbours
keep offering me one, they ask me to select it when still alive!!!!!
The first time my neighbour offered me one, I said "oh dear; you mean
you'll kill it?" she replied "well, you can't eat it alive"! I don't
like rabbit at all.

My David shoots wild rabbit regularly. I have a couple of favourite
recipes, err well, one is my favourite and one is Davids

ob gardening. My tomato plants in the basket have lots of flowers. No sign
of any lumpy bits yet that could be the fruit.