Old 24-02-2003, 04:07 PM
Rob Halgren

Default Time to fess up - What the most you've paid?

Adel (Ed) Nazzal wrote:

I spent $100 on a large Paph. sanderianum from a nursery that was going out of
business in Hawaii a couple of years ago. Before that I killed three seedlings
of P. sanderianum at $50 ea. This large one, I am hoping it will bloom this
year (it is a slooooooooow grower). Its origin is from the Orchid Zone, and
recently I heard that some of those are not sanderianum but Prince Edward of
York. Ah well! Maybe that is why it did not die?

Chances are almost 100% that it is Prince Edward of York.
Especially if it is alive... Still a nice plant, and well worth having.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit