Old 14-06-2009, 02:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Runners beans failed

On Jun 14, 2:32*pm, wrote:
In article ,
Judith in France wrote:

We have adders here and whilst I rarely see one, I wouldn't want a
bite from it. *When riding through woods, I am careful when the horse
gets skittish just in case it can see something I can't.

Well, obviously you don't want to get bitten by one, but you don't
want to get stung by a bee, either! *That doesn't make them a problem.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Bees, wasps, hornets certainly are a problem Nic, remember years ago
when I was stung and the wasps all followed me into the house; I had
poured down Jeyes fluid into their nest in a bank? I could not have
counted the number of stings and through my clothes. I jumped into the
shower fully clothed and I stidd shudder looking at all the wasps
coming off me ugh... So anything with a sting is a problem to me now.

Judith