Old 14-06-2009, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Runners beans failed

Judith in France wrote:
I can see many lizards climbing on the walls but as soon as I
approach, they are off in a flash.

We've got lots of those little lizards. They like to bask in the sun on
the stones and stone walls. I've seen what look like the same species in
the Whitsand bay area of England. Though they are probably quite common
elsewhere in the warmer parts of South of England.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.