Old 14-06-2009, 03:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Runners beans failed

In article ,
David in Normandy wrote:

To be honest I've never encountered a poisonous snake and have no desire
to meet one, especially in a confrontational manner. We were warned to
take care when moving things off the ground such as tin sheets etc and
to give them a kick first and take care lifting them so as not to
startle an adder with probing fingers!

Well, yes. With reasonable care - and it doesn't take much effort - you
stand a negligible chance of being bitten. Adders are SHY.

You are far more likely to be bitten by a rabid dog, so spend your
time worrying about that one instead :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.