Old 14-06-2009, 05:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Most stupid thing to do?

mogga wrote:
Fellow allotmenter gave me some seaweed stuff diluted ready to go on
the plants. Just spray it on he says.

Suspect the container I put the seaweed spray in wasn't really
clean...
hmmm... got some very dead looking potato plants and runner beans.
hmmmmm

Sounds like the old seaweed and glyphosate special. Ouch! You don't
think he did it on purpose do you? There are some strange people about.
While most gardeners tend to be mutually supportive, or even a little
competitive, some can take things a little too far.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.