Old 14-06-2009, 06:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme Stephen Wolstenholme is offline

Default Mysterious plant ?!?!?!?

On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 11:08:46 +0100, The_Frodster
wrote:

Hello all.....

My next door neighbour has a plant growing which she did not plant
herself, we have both looked in our identification books and I have
trawled through thousands of images on-line but we haven't managed to
identify it.....any help in doing form your good selves would really
make her day !!!

I have attached some photos of both the flowers and the foliage.....the
flowers unfurl, almost fern like in the way they do this.

Thanking you all in advance..... Matt x

It's a scorpion weed. There were fields full of them when I was a kid
but they seem to be less common theses days.

Steve