Old 14-06-2009, 07:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Most stupid thing to do?

Bobbie wrote:
David in Normandy wrote:

Better still, give up using chemicals and pesticides. Go Green, go
organic. So much better for you and the environment.
I have a large garden, and a my husband has a good sized vegetable
garden, we don't use any chemicals. The veg are doing well and so are
the flower beds.

What do you use to prevent / cure rust on the onion family? My chives
seem very prone to attack at this time of year. Similarly how do you
prevent / cure blight on potatoes and tomatoes?

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.