Old 15-04-2003, 05:20 PM
Phisherman

Default Chapped hands and eczema

I use Eucerine after bathing. It is a white odorless heavy cream,
recommended by a pharmacist friend. There's an equivalent generic
product at WalMart at about 1/3 the cost that works equally well. Use
it everyday--no eczema, no dry skin, no "winter rash," and no perfumy
feminine stink. A doctor recommended Vaseline, and that works well
too but a little greasy. I'm so happy to solve this problem without
use of prescription drugs!

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003 19:39:24 -0600, "gnmouser"
wrote:

Chapped hands and eczema

Medicated skin cream...safe for diabetic's skin.

www.greatscottskincream.com

Great for gardeners, masons, farmers, mariners, loggers, nurses and anyone
else with hard working hands.

Cures chapped hands, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, rashes, itching...

Heals Naturally!