Old 15-06-2009, 12:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek Turner Derek Turner is offline

Default Help with envirimesh growinf pls

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 09:02:56 +0100, Broadback wrote:

Derek, if you are usually plagued (as I am) by carrot root fly, could
you post here after harvesting your carrots and let us know how
successful the tapes have been please? Also if you took any other
precautions, I am sure others would be interested if the tape works. TIA

New lotty this year so I don't know the carrot-fly history. In my
previous garden I gave up on carrots altogether as the soil was too
heavy: now I have lovely sandy soil and watering is the problem!

I'll take some photos of the growing plants and post them on flickr.