Old 15-06-2009, 01:17 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default My Pond in a pot

On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 17:58:00 EDT, "JDS" wrote:

3 feeder goldfish. 4 plants. 1 fish jumped out after a week. Seems like
I'm growing some algae on the walls of the pot, and today I noticed "scum"
on the surface. Comments? I can post a photo somewhere if viewing the pot
would help with critiques. Thanks.

JDS

Would love to see a picture. Algae on walls good. Scum on surface not so
good, keeps O2 from exchanging with water. Another reason for surface
movement. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us