Old 15-06-2009, 08:28 PM
Homer Sparrow Homer Sparrow is offline
Registered User

Location: London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hogg View Post

OK, so it may now be giving vaguely sensible readings, but are they
accurate? If it were mine I'd want to check it against some buffer
solutions of known pH. Sachets of buffer solution crystals for meter
calibration are ... mostly used by people who keep
ornamental fish and aquaria and need to keep a close check on the pH
of the water.

Thanks, Chris. This is exactly the sort of information I was after. I'll definitely check /recalibrate against lab-checked buffer solutions as you suggest.

Thanks