Old 15-06-2009, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
Brownfingers Brownfingers is offline

Default spring in lawn :-(

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 16:20:43 +0100, Charlie Pridham
wrote:

Why not make a feature of it and make a natural pond, the overflow from
that you could route into the road drainage system, but it would always
be worth checking that it is a spring not a water leak from a pipe so
give the water people a ring and tell them they have a leak they will
soon tell you if its nothing to do with then!

its very season/weather dependent and there's been boggy ground in the
park nearbye till they drained it, so I think its natural.
Unfortunately there is no road drainage downhill from where it is.
Breaking News!
We have found a drain in the track behind the house, a neighbour has
cleared it and that has cleared the track of water. I imagine it runs
down to the river, will find out more. So if I can route the water out
of sight in the garden as suggested, things may be OK.
--
Mike